What is Community Coordination?
Total Care Services, Inc. provides case management support that will help you gain access to appropriate supports and assistance, including health, social, education or employment services.
What Services are Offered Through Total Care Services’ Community Coordination Program?
Case management services are person centered and family oriented. Our goal is to encourage self-sufficiency, through coordination of community resources that will enhance your opportunity for independence and community integration.
Total Care Services, Inc.’s Coordination of Community Services are provided to persons with intellectual and developmental disabilities in the following regions:
Calvert, Charles, Montgomery, Prince George’s, and St. Mary’s Counties
Anne Arundel, Baltimore City, Baltimore, Harford, and Howard Counties.
Below are examples of services coordinated by Total Care Services, Inc., on your behalf and based on your choices. Please note that Total Care Services, Inc. does not directly provide these services.
- Behavioral Support Services
- Children Services
- Community Learning Services
- Community Pathway
- Community Supported Living Arrangements (CSLA)
- Day Services
- Employment Services
- Family Support Services
- Individual Family Care
- Individual Support Services
- Low Intensity Support Services
- Medical Day Care
- Residential Services
- Respite Care Services
- Summer Programs/Camps & Vacations
- Supported Employment
- Vocational Day Program/Sheltered Workshop
Who Provides These Services?
- State and Local governments
- Health care and behavioral health agencies
- Education and Employment Services
- Community-based organizations
Additional Information is Available at:
Maryland’s Developmental Disabilities Administration
Central Maryland Regional Office
CCS Lead: 410-234-8250
Southern Maryland Regional Office
CCS Lead: 301-362-5110